Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Work is ongoing pretty well here to have a working CM10 rom on a ZT-283 C97 tablet !!
It looks like this rom can also be applied on a C93 with some additional compatibility files.
Not sure but CM10 install would require CWM working on the tablet which is also in a good wag given this post.

I feel we can be close to have this on our ZT-282 C91 Upgrade ... if someone could make it
I have unfortunately not the skills of that kind.

Is there anybody crawling this forum who knows
  • If any chance to see that on a C91 upgrade ?
  • What would be required left to make it work ?
Thanks for any feedback

·
Registered
113 Posts
Would love to see it happen, unfortunatly I cant.

There isnt many around here now who could actualy help. I read that it shouldnt be to hard to port the mod over to our tabs but I think all the people with much knowledge have left and moved on. Heres hoping that some people still read and pop their head in sometimes and could sort this mess out.

Cheers

·
Registered
113 Posts
Found this site also and dont know if anyone has tried using it to build a working clockworkmod recovery. builder.clockworkmod.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
HI harty,
Found this site also and dont know if anyone has tried using it to build a working clockworkmod recovery. builder.clockworkmod.com
I have already tried that site, but with no luck... maybe is because I have not enough skills to configure the package, or because is really impossibile (obviousy, just through that site...).
By the way, I am also interested to see CWM working on C91 Upgrade... This fact could open out tablet to infinite possibilities!

C'mon, encourage Aonir to continue its development!
Best Regards
ZioZione

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So if I understand it well : if CWM Recovery can be ported on the C91 Upgrade, then it would be **easy** to deal with Christian Troy's CM10 rom and adapt it for our tablet ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi wazyk,
So if I understand it well : if CWM Recovery can be ported on the C91 Upgrade, then it would be **easy** to deal with Christian Troy's CM10 rom and adapt it for our tablet ?
surely with CWM Recovery it would be **easier** to increase the number of ROMs that could be flashed on our C91 Upgrade...
In that case, I hope that Christian Troy would find some time to configure its CM10 (but also CM9) ROM also for C91 Upgrade.
It would be great!

Best Regards
ZioZione

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
I think people are forgetting about the kernel also, you'll need to find or make one that can run JellyBean (for CM10)....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.