Android Tablets Forum banner
901 - 909 of 909 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Haven't tried it myself but plenty of other have so read from this post Here.
I would be not so sure.
His main theorie, that the shielded black cable actually IS part of the antenna's electromagnetic functionality remained unconfirmed.
A better antenna module (at the end of the cable) or a module, that is not behind the metal back of the tablet anymore might make the difference /improvement.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please help! I wanted to install CM11 and for some reason after doing a wipe I rebooted before flashing CM11 and now I'm stuck at android logo and can't enter recovery and phoenix can't detect the device (windows only detect it as: USB Device(VID_1f3a_PID_efe8)).

What can I do???

·
Registered
81 Posts
Please help! I wanted to install CM11 and for some reason after doing a wipe I rebooted before flashing CM11 and now I'm stuck at android logo and can't enter recovery and phoenix can't detect the device (windows only detect it as: USB Device(VID_1f3a_PID_efe8)).

What can I do???
Could try a forced upgrade.

1. start Phoenix Suite

2. hold down the Volume rocker(up or down)

3. plug in usb

4. press power button x10

Phoenix suite should then pop-up asking if you wish to force upgrade, choose yes.

- It might take a few goes before it works but it does work, i used it after messing my CM11 install.

- Whether you continue to hold down the volume rock while pressing the power button x10 isn't made clear but i do keep it pressed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good media player. I need it to replace 4k Player which at the moment doesn't work with CM11. I installed ~20 different player from google playstore but none were quite right.

What i need in a player is a thumbnail gallery/viewer with nice large images, control buttons must preferably to stay onscreen during playing, 1 click to play(clicking thumbnail auto plays the video). All the of the players I've tried so far either have a small thumbnails in a list formation or auto hide video controls during play back.

901 - 909 of 909 Posts