Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FW Developer
710 Posts
Purpose of this thread is to consolidate the best apps for editing, best games et cetera. Games section found on post #2

Apps Section

More to Come

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'll give you my opinion about this hoping to help someone, according to my experience until now with a list of the best apps/useful apps I've tried so far:

PDF reading: the one I prefer is Mantano Reader together with Moon+ Reader, even if the smoothest in scrolling and turning pages is probably Radaee PDF Reader

Web browsing: things seems to change depending on roms, Stock browser is getting better in time while it was almost unusable initially. The best seems anyways still Dolphin browser beta with cache to sd enabled and using Android as user agent.

Video player: MX Player is very good and even 4K player was very useful thanks to the possibility of using it as a floating window. It doesn't work on CM10 though.

Office: Quickoffice HD is my favourite

File Manager: File manager HD for tablets is really practical, long way better than stock file manager

Fullscreen: full!screen

Keyboard: Hackers Keyboard is very complete, but often Swiftkey is smoother, depending on the rom.

Battery saving apps: I find them quite useless for our tablet which already has a very low battery consumption in stanby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts