Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a case for our tablet yet? I have been using "9.7 inch Leather Case for Cube U9GT5 and Vido N90FHD Tablet PC - Black" from lightake the fit is a bit loose and the HDMI port is blocked I would like to try to find a better case .

·
FW Developer
710 Posts
Has anyone found a case for our tablet yet? I have been using "9.7 inch Leather Case for Cube U9GT5 and Vido N90FHD Tablet PC - Black" from lightake the fit is a bit loose and the HDMI port is blocked I would like to try to find a better case .
Yes I have. Now, any iPad 2 pouch/sleeve would fit just fine.

BUT.. as I suspect you are after a flip case. Google Pipo M1 case.

It's essientially a perfect fit. maybe the earphone port is slightly blocked but otherwise, perfect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi new member here,

Im using an ipad 1 (1st gen) case from www.thesnugg.com. Fits perfect, real leather,well built.

Drawbacks: had to make a hole for the earphone jack.

Pretty good... Well i like it.

·
FW Developer
710 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've tried various iPad cases and none fitted or worked very well so I bought one of these

eb ay.co.uk item 160990007955

I have the white V99 so I wanted a white case too.
It's built for the V99 in as much as its the perfect size and the camera hole is in the right place as well as an (unnecessary) oval hole so you can see the chuwi label. It has no sides so there is no way it can block any holes / speakers / SD card slot etc.

The case is glued to the V99 via two strips of tape rather than via clips.
I deliberately went for this as I wanted the case to add as little thickness as possible and it works really well.

The case has built in magnets to keep it closed and to lock the cover behind the tablet (as per the picture) so it sits at an angle.

I can definitely recommend this as the tape sticks firmly, there's no sign of it coming loose, it fits and it works as basic protection / screen guard. I doubt it would do much to protect the corners of the tablet if it was dropped though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts