Android Tablets Forum banner

Chuwi v88 Camera Problem

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Maxwell69 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone!

Anybody having camera problems with their Chuwi V88 2GB RAM/16GB with Bluetooth?
Coz when launching the camera app with the stock firmware dated 04-19-2013, 04-25-2013 & 05-09-2013 an error message popups saying "Unfortunately, gallery has stopped."

If you know how to solve/fix this problem. Please don't hesitate to share.

By the way, when i tried to flashed Roman's Custom Rom 1st release and tried to launch the camera app, error message is not the same. It says "Can't connect to the camera."

Your help will be much more appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

BRADiX

#2 ·
It could be your tablet have physical problem with camera. I had this problem on another brand tablet before but usually it can be solve with clearing all the cache and update firmware. If yours is having the problem after trying all the firmware, I am guessing most probably it's hardware issue.

#8 ·
Hello finally after wait almost 3 weeks i got this amazing tablet but i have the same problem with the camara i try different roms and now im going to try a couple more, but i think tomorro i going to go to the postal office to send the tablet back, please if someone have a solution please share it!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.