Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I could make my why to China right now I would go there and throw a apad like a ninja star and take some of these guys out. I am sure not all suck but they have such poor customer service. They ship what you do not order or even ask you first, they will not make anything right or even try. They have things in there listings and ads that you think you will get and dont. I do not think scam is the word for this crap. I would rather not get anything at all then get something that is not rigfht or something is missing. They seem to have this down also because they know you will lose money if you send something back, or if something is missing its hard to prove. To get your money back for shipping a bad item back is something not even heard of. I think even America is like that even new egg what the heck , if you but something and it is doa when you get it why in the world should you have to pay to ship it back that is so crazy you should get your money back for the reship. Anyways watch out for sellar reliableshop (dhgate) and Sinoband Co. Ltd (aliexpress).
 

· Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
The thing is there is nothing you can do about it. There are more than a billion people in China and you will find that most of the generic devices were never designed for outside the China market. But with aliexpress, ebay and the like many thousands of individuals see a quick buck available and start offering them to the rest of the world. Nobody should buy any generic Chinese device (not just MIDs) and expect anything in the way of support or guarantee of a working device, it's just the way it is and the sooner people accept that the better off they will be. Your expectation should be if I buy a generic Chinese device it may not work and I have to deal with that, can I afford the $$'s to take that chance. if the answer is no then stop, go and buy a name brand device and pay the extra for the peace of mind. Don't get me wrong, I'm in the same boat myself and have crossed fingers and toes that my pad arrives and is 100% working. Believe me I'll be damn annoyed if it isn't. However I accepted this possibility BEFORE I made the commitment because I felt it was worth the risk. I've purchased 100s of generic chinese products (generally less than $20 each) and the success rate is probably 90% or so of the items have worked just fine, the other 10% either never worked or died shortly after purchase and end up in the bin. The old adage of 'you get what you pay for' has never been so true. It is what it is!
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top