Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a resource which lists the different chipsets and processor speeds to help determine which ROM will work with which device?I know they are labeled based on the device name but since there are numerous "clones" out there it's possible a ROM designed for M001 might work on something with another name.I've gone here http://www.hiapad.com/?p=192&lang=en but they don't list all of the different chipsets. I've also checked the forum post "Known Specifications for Various ARM Devices (Help me out!)" but while it lists my RK2808 unit with the correct specifications, the listing for what I believe is either M001 or M002 doesn't match...for example, I have the VIA WM8505 and CPU @ 300MHz but I DO have a MicroSD and can USB host. Since there is limited notation on the M002 features is this the unit I have with the WM8505? I'm actually hoping it is the M001 since I would then be able to load the Windows CE ROM, but does it matter if it's the M001 or the M002 for that ROM.Sorry, I'm a tech head with PC's and Servers but will offer myself as a NOOB with the Android tablet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.