Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RAM Installed SizeDDR 128MBDisplay Diagonal Size7" touch panelMax Resolution800X480Display TechnologyTFTGraphics TypeIntegrated GraphicsInput/ Output ConnectorsAudio/VideoBuilt in 1?0.5W speaker,1? Integrated mircrophone, earphone?1Memory Card1x SD card slot.CommunicationsWireless ConnectionWIFIWireless Protocol802.11 a/b/gSoftware Operating System Android 1.6IM Software MSN, SkypeBrowser Andriod BrowserOffice Word To Go, Sheet To Go, Slideshow To Go, PDF To Go.Media player PeacockVideo, Music PlayerMail Android Email,POP3/IMAP/SMTPAudio MP3Video MP4 for AndroidImage Jpeg, GifOther Software Google Maps,Calendar, Contacts, and many free software for Andriod.General Battery Type Built in 7.4V 1600MAH Li-ion BatteryBattery / Run Time (up to)2 HoursPower Device Type AC AdapterVoltage required 100/240VColorWhiteDimensions / W x D x H 207mm(L) x119mm(W) x12mm(H)Model number: genericFirmware version: 1.6Kernal version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty [email protected] (MontaVistaBuild number: 1.7.1What is it? Any ROM?

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Video problems seem common independent of tablet model. To solve it try going to Apps Store and download the YouTube Support application. Then download the Youtube app. If you already have a YouTube app installed start by removing it. Now this application will automatically start if you try to open a video file.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You can also look if your tablet has a package called 'WEB FLV' (Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage Applications). This package is like the 'Youtube Support Package'. When I bought my tablet, it had also video problems but updating/reinstalling that package fixed the problem.Important Note: You will have problems for play videos if the size of video is too big (About 400x320 I think), or if the video use a non-supported codec(H.263 not H.264). That would mean you need to convert the video(s) you want to see.Hope this help. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts