Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have problem with the Apad that it does not charge. I just got mine today, been playing around with it for a few hours. Now I can only use it when the adapter is plugged in. The welcome screen says it's charging, but i'm stuck with 16% left of the battery and it will shut down right after unplugging the charger.Hope there's a sollution to this issue, as it would be incovinient to ship it back all the way to china.Thank's in advance

·
Registered
33 Posts
try to charger for more long time.and see it the screen is work.I mean the battery sign on the screen.if can not,that is the charger problem.if can,but not charger into.that is the battery problemneed to change one.one battery

·
Registered
9 Posts
apad chargers are 5 volts 2 amps (the same as a PSP charger)The chargers that are normally supplied with the apad are not great So i have been using my PSP chrager now for quite a while without any problems.To fully charge takes about 2 hours.You will have to change the power input connector on your PSP to use with the apad.I hope this helps...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi josvadolla, yes sir, mine did the same today 15/7/2010 as you said played with for a while and then it died. Been in contact with the supplier. When plugging in the charger, the red led flashes once and then it doesn't appear to be charging.. not a happy vegemite. In saying that prior to it stopping it seemed to be just what i wanted. Hope for a happy ending.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.