Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My PD suddenly will only charge to 85% and the LED stays red (with a very faint amber dot blnkng behind it f you look very closely). At first it blnked red and green with longer green flashes as i t charged up. What is normal charging behavior?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Back to Bed Bath and Beyond if I can figure out how to re-flash stock firmware. I think I just need to re=download the zip file:Opening update package...I:Update file path: /sdcard/S10_08_20_K3_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.zipI:1 key(s) loaded from /res/keysVerifying update package...minzip: Could not find end-of-central-directory in ZipE:Can't open /sdcard/S10_08_20_K3_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.zip(bad)Installation aborted.------------------:update_package:SDCARD:S10_08_20_K3_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.zip

·
Registered
69 Posts
[quote name='geebekazoo;54441]Well then' date=' you're obviously not an idiot! /;=D[/QUOTE'] No, I must be completely stupid because it remains solid for charging rather than flashing for momentary periods of idiocy.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.