Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Consider the motion thirded (is that a word?)!I would, however, convert your .CBR to .CBZ for use with ACV - it will read them about twice as fast. This is easy to do...just unrar the .CBR file to a folder and then compress the resulting files as a .ZIP and rename the .ZIP to .CBZ.Viola!

·
Registered
11 Posts
CBZs set to "storage" compression mode won't even open for me, even after I've resized all the images to 1000px height. It says there's an out of memory error. Am I doing something wrong? The only thing the Novel with ACV doesn't error on is a folder of images.

·
Registered
116 Posts
[quote name='Weeji;19718]CBZs set to "storage" compression mode won't even open for me' date=' even after I've resized all the images to 1000px height. It says there's an out of memory error. Am I doing something wrong? The only thing the Novel with ACV doesn't error on is a folder of images.[/QUOTE'] I've not run into this - pretty much every .cbz I've tried opens just fine. What compression program are you using?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.