Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
[quote name='Steep;21482]Nail scissors - make the hole a bit bigger' date=' it's only silicone. Mine might be a slightly different one to yours, it's tight rather than loose on my apad.[/QUOTE'] Must not be the same case as my case from eBay's Australia like Steeps is a very snug fit & I did what Steep did & trimmed a bit off to accommodate the power adapter then used a hole punch for the power LED.

·
Registered
120 Posts
DonnyDonNothin;22965 said:
1. old tube tire off an old bicycle or something2. stapler3. sharp knife4. my name is rangi
Any Pics lol??

·
Registered
62 Posts
supersauce;21168 said:
My aPad from Eternal (Aliexpress) shipped with this and it's awful - you can't connect the power cable while it is fitted and around the edges is isn't snug and loosely hangs off it.
Got a metallic aPad from Eternal. What I found extremely silly was the silicon protector that came with it was made for the plastic model so there is this cut line at the back where the speakers are supposed to be and where my speakers are the protector is covering it, muting the sound. Also the protector makes my tablet look fat and the cut out for the screen isn't tight, making the middle of each side of the perimeters puff up. I really hate it, but I use it anyways cause I'm scared of the metal backing being scratched. A cover like the ones they give with the Augen would be awesome.

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi-haven't posted on this thread in a while. i actually didn't want to bother with merimobiles to exchange the dumb 10" sleeve that they sent me (I just gave it to a friend who owns a kindle 2).Instead i went with the case bigness suggested, but in blue:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170494109566(I think it's getting popular, cuz the buyer raised the price by about $2 since when I last bought it).anyway, I thought I'd add some pics of my case. I really like it, the color is good. and I use an old rewards card for DSW shoes as a kickstand to view videos in landscape mode (see pic #3&4)hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am going to order the metal back apad the one that benedict_x has so im looking fo a case to order with it but i need to know which one fits the metal one cuz i just saw a pic and the metal one is a bit long on the sides so im really in need of a opinion thanx in advance

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi all these 6" generic ereader cases from inique fit perfectly and they are now redisigning one wih a pocket so you can carry eraphones and styluses ect.Model

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have the same case in black, it fits very well, the inbuilt stand is handy and the case certainly does it's job of protecting the pad. I made a circular hole above the charging light using a punch.

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
Saw these on ebay UK today, did think about getting on but didnt in the end.Ive got a netbook as it is and that what that would make it virtually, the pads size makes its use different from a netbook.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello again just another question :Is there any solution in order to wear an apad attach with a belt locking case?You know like leather gsm belt case?Sent from my aPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
ZilverZurfarn;58795]Got [URL=http://twitpic.com/2ooldt]this[/URL] after 2 weeks of waiting. Good fit said:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices[/url]
I've got a black version of the same case. Fits well and I like the magnets (especially the one for the flip stand).

·
Registered
254 Posts
Steep;59318 said:
I'd like to see the state of your white case in a month or so though ;)
:-D Well, I have a white leather case, similar in style, for my Asus eee, now 2 1/2 years old, and it still looks brand new. The two match very well.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts