Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
[quote author=chrisab link=topic=374.msg3182#msg3182 date=1275149214]Has anybody found a good sleeve type case to keep this thing from getting scratched up while in a bag. I looked at cases for the various ereaders, but they seem to be 6" screen or a 9" screen , so the cases are a tad too small, or way too big.[/quote]I am using an old sony prs-505 aluminium case its stunning! about 1 cm too wide but spot on - Bought it off ebay.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi all!I'm really surprised to see that ebay isn't flooded with cases and screen protectors for the E7001. It seems to be one of the most popular generic tablets out there at the momment.Does anyone have any suggestions for cases and screen protectors?Thanks,J.P.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah, I ordered mine from eletroworld.cn. Apparently, merrimobiles is one of their resellers... I should get my device next week. I'll keep you updated as to whether or not it comes with a case.Cheers,J.P.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I wonder what kind of cases can be used?If it's the silicone type ones for ipod touches and iphones, it'll cover the speaker that's on the back of the aPad. And as it is, the speaker is not that strong/loud.so like gevrik, I'm waiting for my case from Merimobiles and will post pics too.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
[quote author=gevrik link=topic=610.msg5029#msg5029 date=1275663928]Merimobiles told me that it would be in a seperate package, because they are waiting for their supplier.[/quote]I am waiting on the case, too. But, really, if it ever arrives, it will just be a bonus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The aPad is basically identical in size to a Kindle (and a Nook, I suppose). Not the newest Kindle (the Kindle DX), which is larger, but the originals. I bought a foam kindle case off of eBay, and it fits perfectly. It's just for carrying around; you can't see the screen or interact with the aPad.

·
Registered
64 Posts
the e-mail that I got from merimobiles.com, however, said that it was a soft protective case. Not a leather case that I was hoping for. :(nevertheless, I too was told it should arrive in about 10 business days...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought an anti-glare screen protector for a notebook and trimmed it to fit my Apad. I also purchased a small neoprene zipper case with a couple of utility pockets to carry the additional cables. The Kindle was mentioned above, and it should be noted that the Apad fits perfectly in the cases for the Nook as well; it just takes some careful modifications to open up slots for the power, mic and usb ports.

·
Registered
97 Posts
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.