Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a cheap case to put my apad into when not in use. Anybody found any that provides a nice fit? If so the price and location on the web.Come on....nobody.

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been looking too, but the only ones I've found are designed for the iRobot apad. The Flytouch is slightly bigger (1cm wider, .6cm taller, and a few milimeters thicker), but these might work:Wholesale-Free Shiping Fashion Leather Case for Rockchip version 7" Epad Tablet PC MID (tracking Number provided)Fashional Leather Case for 7" Apad / Epad Tablet PC MIDaThe problem is that according to the size specs, these cases are a few millimeters shorter than the Flytouch, so the edges might hang out.There's also this one: USB Keyboard+Stylus+Leather Case for 7"/ 7 inch Tablet PC APAD IPED EPAD HiPad M www.DigginChina.comWhich is big enough, and weirdly comes with a keyboard, which you can't use with the Flytouch without the dongle, and carrying that around would require yet another bag...

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
But you can make your own case. Just measure and cut and stitch to halves of any type of cloth or leather material together and TA DA!You could use Velcro to close the end or use a zipper. If you can't stitch ask some one who likes to sew. Sewing machine would do the trick!

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
tfields4800;58592 said:
So it looks like the cutout for the webcam is down on the bottom near the home button... is the camera obscured by the case on top?
Yes, it is partially. And I say partially because this case is NOT an exact fit for the Flytouch. I purchased this case and the flytouch is just a "touch" larger than this case.The flytouch WILL fit, very tightly. Also the volume rocker button is covered by the case, but still works. The case also covers the speakers on the bottom, not that it matters muchwith these speakers though! (the speakers are pretty horrible on this pad).The case does work, but it would be nice if there was a case that was a better fit and did not obscure some of the functionality of the device.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.