Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My A81-E should be arriving early next week but in the meantime, I've been looking for a nice case or some sort of screen protection besides the case the comes with it. Anyone have a recommendation? I really like this one for the iPad.Amazon.com: Acase Leather Flip Book Jacket/folio for Apple Ipad 3g Tablet/wifi Model 16gb, 32gb, 64gb (Black):…Also, is there a screen protector that doesn't leave fingerprints? I've been playing around with an iPad at work and it really annoys me seeing a bazillion fingerprints on the screen.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got a screen protector from JT Shop and its the biggest POS. After 1 day, the screen was super scratched from using only my fingernail! Its getting to the point where its a "nails on chalkboard" feeling to use it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I used a Lexerd netbook screen protector cut down from amazon on my Archos. Its matte and really thin. It didn't affect the touch at all. It was expensive but I've already ordered one for my A81e(on the way) too. Really good product. I would recommend if you don't mind paying that much. I didn't think about ordering a bigger one so I could cut two out until after I ordered.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I use screen protector for SmartQ7 from ownta.com, it's relatively thick, does not get scratched from fingernail or stylus and doesn't affect touchscreen very much, it became a bit less sensitive to taps, but sliding improved. Also I second maddawg's question about carrying case, my entire region is engulfed in abnormal heat(35-39 C) and in the stock case my device tends to become noticeably hot, so I became worried of overheating.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went to Buy.com and purchased the Skque 7 Inch Series Screen Protector it cost USD 6.00 with 2.98 shipping. It fits perfect and works great, it was a bit tricky to install but if you read and follow the instructions (especially on the tabs) it will go on with no or few bubbles and only by the edges. It has the same proprieties as the protector in Dalkor's post. good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.