Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought id start a post about this. My boss wanted to check out my G tablet today and I was brought it to work. I used the box because I was afraid of damaging it. Would be nice to get a case for the tablet. Please post anything you come across.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
My netbook soft case works fine, but it doesn't really offer any protection. I'm thinking that any 10 inch netbook case should work, in theory. The sizes are very similar.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I agree with roebeet, I was looking at Target for the Ipad cases and screen protectors and such. Might be able to use ipads stuff

·
Registered
383 Posts
I've actually got one of my GTabs that I'm using the most in the ZT-180 case w/keyboard that I've had for a while... Keyboard even works but one of the L-brackets for holding interferes with where the USB to full size connector is... of course that's not the ZT-180 cases's problem

·
Registered
100 Posts
Not sure if selling is allowed here, but I originally bought what people were calling the P3 case, which is a nice case for the G Tab, and was one of the few available at the time. I had to trim it a bit to fully expose the soft keys and the power switch, but it's a good case. I then ordered the clip, which is also a good case.

I don't need both, if this lets me on my first post I'll UL a few pics of the P3 and if anybody wants to buy it, PM me. I paid like $28 including shipping, and I used it for about 2 months.

MC

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a Clip and an M1. I like the Clip a lot more. You can leave it on all the time even when putting the G-Tablet in the dock. It makes a great stand too. Kind of expensive though.

·
The Hand That Smites
652 Posts
Not sure if selling is allowed here, but I originally bought what people were calling the P3 case, which is a nice case for the G Tab, and was one of the few available at the time. I had to trim it a bit to fully expose the soft keys and the power switch, but it's a good case. I then ordered the clip, which is also a good case.

I don't need both, if this lets me on my first post I'll UL a few pics of the P3 and if anybody wants to buy it, PM me. I paid like $28 including shipping, and I used it for about 2 months.

MC
We have a classified section here where you can post an ad to sell your case.
Swyped from my St0n3d VEGAn 1.0 Beta 5.1.1 G-Tab

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's a link to a HP NetBook case I bought:

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=4496368&sku=H50-3015%20CA

Fits really well and is well padded for protection. Looks really nice too. The HP logo is kind of small and not really visible
I picked up this exact sleeve at Walmart for $9. It's the same HP Mini Sleeve, part #NF869AA. It's a black, double-zippered neoprine sleeve with the HP swirl logo in white, and fits the G-Tab perfectly.

Here it is at Walmart
http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-NF869AA...leeve/11018829

·
Registered
6 Posts
FYI before people go buying iPad accessories, the iPad is slightly shorter. If the case your looking at is supposed to be a snug fit it wont fit Your gtablet.

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I picked up a case for the Malata Zpad T2 from here: http://hotmid.com/leather-case-for-malata-zpad-t2.html

Took 3 weeks to arrive from Asia. I was pleasantly surprised with the fit and quality. It's PU leather, so I expected nasty odors from the polyurethane coating. But it wasn't too bad at all.

It's not top-grain leather, but neither is my gTablet.

I believe it's the same model as the M1 from electroniccrap.com

1 - 20 of 96 Posts