Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now that we own this and it seems to work ok out of the box,at least mine appears to do all it's supposed to do,where can we buy a case to fit the Novel?The on site user guide has a blurb and picture of a few colored ones but no place to link to for purchasing.You Tube has an old video showing a Novel in a pink case that came from Pandigital according to the poster.Any one got any suggestions or places to buy??I kinda like this thing and sure would like to protect it.Thanks for responding.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Kindle cases fit ... sort of. They're a tiny bit narrow, but it works.I have bitched for weeks about the lack of cases. Some company has a 40 dollar steel reinforced one. If you find decent ones, let us know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't been able to find one. The only thing right now I can find is just a generic sleeve for it. There is one case on Amazon but its not really a fitted one : http://www.amazon.com/BookArmor-Impact-Travel-Pandigital-eReader/dp/B003OSSE08/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1278966226&sr=8-1 The review of it though does not sound very promising.Being the impatient person I am and not really wanting to buy a flimsy sleeve I ended up crocheting a sleeve and it has worked out relatively well so far. :DHas anybody asked Pandigitals CS about a case?

·
Registered
147 Posts
derelicte;16888]I said:
I just bought one of these to give it a try...if you buy one' date=' use this link as it's the cheapest one with free shipping ($8.99): [url']http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Pouch-Cover-Carrying-Case-Amazon-Kindle-2-/290437046138?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439f659f7a[/url]Thanks for the recommendation!
-Rob

·
Registered
26 Posts
FYI - My son has an iPad and he bought a case for it in our Mall at '5$ Below' and he said they had all sizes that would probably fit the Novel and they're padded. I picked up a Kindle cover at a thrift shop (yea, really) and it fits perfectly, even has a stretch band that holds it in snug - would never buy it from Kindle/Amazon because it would cost a mint.

·
Registered
294 Posts
[quote name='webbsk8r;17966]FYI - My son has an iPad and he bought a case for it in our Mall at '5$ Below' and he said they had all sizes that would probably fit the Novel and they're padded. I picked up a Kindle cover at a thrift shop (yea' date=' really) and it fits perfectly, even has a stretch band that holds it in snug - would never buy it from Kindle/Amazon because it would cost a mint.[/QUOTE']Hmmmmm, interseting. Any chance of a picture of it, please. So we can see if we can find something similar.

1 - 20 of 318 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.