Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey, that's pretty slick. I may get one. Right now, I'm using a SwissGear sleeve. It's for iPad's, other larger slates, or a thin netbook, so it's a little roomy, but it works pretty well. There's a nice pocket in front for accessories, like the charger, USB hub, wireless modem, etc.The tag inside says that it's a "Lunar", but it is larger than the SG Lunar drive carrier. Wal-marts sell them for around $17 USD. Haven't been able to locate a picture of one online. UPC reads: 092837762329.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here was my solution for a cover/case. I ordered a "Belkin Neoprene Sleeve for Netbooks up to 10.2-Inch Jet/Cabernet" and a "Reversible Neoprene Pink and Green 7 to 8.9 Inch Laptop Sleeve / Case". Both fit like a glove. I did quite a bit of looking and comparing dimensions in order to find these. An Ipad cover would have worked, but it would have been too big. The pink neoprene cover fits the best. I'm sure they make them in other colors.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
That really looks good special for that price! I try find out how much would be the shipping first before order. Unfortunate the Shipping Calculator didn't work on that web site!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.