Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running a C91 Upgrade H3_1n with the following ROM installed and running (ZT282_H3_1a_1GB_C91_Android4.0_0702_V1.4). I have started having issues accessing the google play store as well as some of the other apps on the tablet. It keeps comming up that there is no internet connection. I know there is as the browser works fine. I assumed I needed to upgrade the tablet, but am having trouble locating a new ROM as well as an appropriate recovery file (H3_1n). H3_1a files are very easy to find but nothing for the H3-1n. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would very much appreciate it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am running a C91 Upgrade H3_1n with the following ROM installed and running (ZT282_H3_1a_1GB_C91_Android4.0_0702_V1.4). I have started having issues accessing the google play store as well as some of the other apps on the tablet. It keeps comming up that there is no internet connection. I know there is as the browser works fine. I assumed I needed to upgrade the tablet, but am having trouble locating a new ROM as well as an appropriate recovery file (H3_1n). H3_1a files are very easy to find but nothing for the H3-1n. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would very much appreciate it.
I did manage to find the what I think is the latest ROM (zt282_h3_1a_1gb_c91_android4.0_0818_v1.42)? and I have an oced kernel (0327_H3_1n_1.2GHz_1GBData_ZT282.kernel). What I really need at this point is a recovery file to go with.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Thanks for the response, but the recovery file is not there. That is the first place I checked.
If you are using just an OCed kernel, and not changing the size of the data partition (from 1GB to 2GB), then you need to use the stock Zenithink recovery.... The ZT282.recovery is only used when flashing the tablet, so it doesn't need to be OCed.... That's why there aren't any *_*_*_*_1GBData_ZT282.recovery files, just use the one from Zenithink...

There is actually a newer ROM for the H3_1n that I wasn't aware about (0406), if you want a custom kernel and recovery with the updated kernel & recovery files, just tell me what you want, and I'll try to make it when I get a chance.... Edit: Made a few 0406 H3_1n kernels and a 2GB recovery and uploaded them.... If anyone tries them, please report back which ones you've tried and if they work or not.... Thanks...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are using just an OCed kernel, and not changing the size of the data partition (from 1GB to 2GB), then you need to use the stock Zenithink recovery.... The ZT282.recovery is only used when flashing the tablet, so it doesn't need to be OCed.... That's why there aren't any *_*_*_*_1GBData_ZT282.recovery files, just use the one from Zenithink...

There is actually a newer ROM for the H3_1n that I wasn't aware about (0406), if you want a custom kernel and recovery with the updated kernel & recovery files, just tell me what you want, and I'll try to make it when I get a chance.... Edit: Made a few 0406 H3_1n kernels and a 2GB recovery and uploaded them.... If anyone tries them, please report back which ones you've tried and if they work or not.... Thanks...
Thanks again for all the info. I would love to update to the newer H3_1n ROM (0406), where might I be able to get my hands on a copy of it? Zenithink website doesn't have anything at all in the download section for the C91 upgrade.

·
6,629 Posts
Thanks again for all the info. I would love to update to the newer H3_1n ROM (0406), where might I be able to get my hands on a copy of it? Zenithink website doesn't have anything at all in the download section for the C91 upgrade.
You are probably better off with the 0818 or Pas's Zenibasic ROM, and just replace the kernel and recovery (and delete any spl or sd files in the zt-update folder incase they aren't for the 1n, or replace them with the 1n ones)....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are probably better off with the 0818 or Pas's Zenibasic ROM, and just replace the kernel and recovery (and delete any spl or sd files in the zt-update folder incase they aren't for the 1n, or replace them with the 1n ones)....
Can I replace the kernel from the 0818 ROM with 0406_H3_1n_1GHz_2GBData_ZT282.kernel and the recovery with 0406_H3_1n_800MHz_2GBData_ZT282.recovery? If not, would it be at all possible to have similar files created for this ROM? Thanks again, I really do appreciate all the help.

·
6,629 Posts
Can I replace the kernel from the 0818 ROM with 0406_H3_1n_1GHz_2GBData_ZT282.kernel and the recovery with 0406_H3_1n_800MHz_2GBData_ZT282.recovery? If not, would it be at all possible to have similar files created for this ROM? Thanks again, I really do appreciate all the help.
Yes, just rename the downloaded files to just ZT283.kernel and ZT283.recovery and replace the ones in the 0818 ROM, but remember to remove or replace the ZT283.spl and ZT283.sd H3_1a files (with the H3_1n ones) also! But I do recommend trying Pas's ROM for the build.prop tweaks, AC3 and DTS fixes, and better Play Store compatibility...http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/41908-rom-zenibasic-ics-v11-201212/ (But same thing, replace the spl and sd files with H3_1n ones.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm anable to find the ( ZT282_H3_1a_1GB_C91_Android4.0_0327_V1.16 ) rom from mentioned URLs

Please help me,

Thanks in Advance,

Indika Ranathunga,

·
6,629 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts