Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone I have joined this site as a favour for a neighbour she has had an Ekin m100 android tablet I have tried to put an ebook on it for her but I just can't get it to read I might be putting it on in the wrong format. Tablets are completely alien really to me as I have never used one before can anyone tell me how to do it in easy steps at the moment I am copying the ebook directly to the SD card but don't know what format treally to put it in.Any help would be greatRegardsKeith

·
Registered
18 Posts
pdb format works best.use open office.org(free ) to open the file and just save as pdb format .transfer to unit and using ireader (free again) it should work fine...i did this for all my harry potter and stephen king stuff...works for most format docs too.just save as pdb from the file menu.

·
Registered
90 Posts
m001 comes with iReader free version (not all supported formats are unlocked, check Menu>Filter for supported format), and Document 2 Go which supports PDF.You can find other ebook reader APK to install. Place it on the SD, then use PKManager on the tablet to install it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.