Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go to DEVICE MANAGERBig yellow question mark beside Android phoneRight click Un-install driverRESTART computer - MOUNT aPadNew Found Hardware wizard* Install from specific location*Include this location searchRk Android_ENG/driver/x86/xp/*CANNOT INSTALL THIS HARDWAREHardware was not installed because wizard could not find necessary software

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,You should try another usb cable!I had the same problem, now i use a normal usb male / female extension cable with extension to mini usb.Usb cables with mini usb dit not work on my blue led apad. ( tryed 4 different ones)Hope this helps, took me a week to figure it out. With a good cable and following the flash instructions it should work!Good luck.

·
Registered
784 Posts
[quote name='uncoder;29706]I am still having this problem too.. :/ Any solutions?This stupid device won't loads in bootloader mode..[/QUOTE]If you can't enter the bootloader' date=' you might have a 'rev 3' pad. The bootloader works different, i only just figured it out:[url']http://www.slatedroid.com/f35/cant-flash-apad-following-your-instructions-3545/index4.html#post30073[/url]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.