Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
[quote name='likeulikeme;46228]Yeah. Forgot it's not a giant phone :)got adb working with wireless. thanks[/QUOTE] I have a LY-706(i think thats right' date=' not in front of me right now)I believe it is the same as a flytouch and i can not get any of the new firmware roms to work on it. I just want the market to work so i tried to get it to work, i installed connectbot and superuser, connected with adb and couldn't get the account.db to work... kept saying need to be suid to do that and no matter what i try i cant seem to pull account.dbAny ideas how i can root this device? ALSO i had to install "LY-706 Firmware I've contacted the seller and got the firmware. It is 1.7.4. Buttons work as the should. P.S. Someone please host this file somewhere, I don't know how long it will be available there." [url']http://62.149.26.229/script_mid706_seller.rar[/url] this one...Any thoughts?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.