Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,After receiving an Ekene M001 yesterday I quickly found about this place. So first of all let me say thank you for the effort you put in this site. It's very useful. :cool:Just one quick question, though. I just installed the latest slatedroid firmware on the eken for all the neat things it's supposed to introduce. Installation went fine but now I cannot unlock the screen anymore. When I power the device on it boots up until it says "Screen is locked. Press Menu to unlock." But then it doesn't respond to the menu key, so the screen stays locked forever.Is this a know issue or is there any workaround known? I really appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks.Best,Dennis

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,i had the same problem on my Eken m001. I finally fixed it by changing from a 16 Gb SDHC card to a smaller 2 Gb SD-card,formatted it, and used 7-zip to extract ECOTOX_v1.0 stable to it.It installed, but at first boot up the screen was blank.After that i installed the official firmware m001_1.7.1 and the problem was gone.I hope this can help you.//Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.