Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Can you clarify what you're asking here. It's listed in archives if you're looking for something in particular, and there's no reason we can't share with the other tablet users, is there?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='lawman;25734]Can you clarify what you're asking here. It's listed in archives if you're looking for something in particular' date=' and there's no reason we can't share with the other tablet users, is there?[/QUOTE']Well, the old subforum was particular to apps that worked for the PDN...or discussion of apps for the PDN (what worked or didn't). I've looked at the Android Apps forum/subforum, but those discussions do not necessarily pertain to what the PDN can or cannot do.As for the link to the DL section, that's just the "Ultimate" thread. There were a bunch of threads on different app topics (youtube, videoplayers, etc.).

·
Registered
784 Posts
Lawman, it's not a "sharing issue". It seems to me that the main purpose of having dedicated device forums is to make it easy for users to get the information about the particular device that they are either using or are interested in. Having that dedicated PDN applications sub-forum made it very easy research, post and discuss what did and didn't work on the PDN. Without that, all the discussions on applications are scattered all over the place both here and in the generic apps section. And frankly, I'm tired wasting my time of bouncing all over the place looking for information that should be in the PDN area.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
[quote name='geebekazoo;25777]Lawman' date=' it's not a "sharing issue". It seems to me that the main purpose of having dedicated device forums is to make it easy for users to get the information about the particular device that they are either using or are interested in. Having that dedicated PDN applications sub-forum made it very easy research, post and discuss what did and didn't work on the PDN. Without that, all the discussions on applications are scattered all over the place both here and in the generic apps section. And frankly, I'm tired wasting my time of bouncing all over the place looking for information that should be in the PDN area.[/QUOTE'] Not disagreeing. Waiting for someone to cogently state the argument so I could tell them to go bug Mike, because I agree with it. So... go bug Mike. I recommend under the bugs or site suggestions link.

·
Registered
784 Posts
[quote name='lawman;25790]Not disagreeing. Waiting for someone to cogently state the argument so I could tell them to go bug Mike' date=' because I agree with it. So... go bug Mike. I recommend under the bugs or site suggestions link.[/QUOTE'] Consider it done! See here: http://www.slatedroid.com/showthrea...ubthreads-from-the-Archives?p=25841#post25841Now if the rest of you would pile on, it might get done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.