Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The link to the PDN's wiki should be easily accessible. Can we create a sub forum on the top with one entry that links directly to the wiki? I'd rather not have to look for an address somewhere in one of the stickies or navigate all the way back to slatedroid.com to get to it. Yes, I could bookmark it, but it should be easier to access for new users than it is. Or am I totally missing something very obvious?

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for adding it to the sticky. I don't understand why the wiki is so separate from the forums. In order to get to the wiki, you have to go to slatedroid.com, click on Tablet Wiki, then scroll down to find the PDN link. Of course when you get to the wiki, you can't easily get to the forums (but I'll change that).

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
What lawman needs you to understand is that lawman cannot bring order to the entire universe. As a playing card once said of Superman: "He knows he cannot save them all, but still he tries." Stay in my demesnes, and I'll keep things making as much sense as feasible...:-D

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
MP4 put it on the home page under the pic of the PDN. SCOOOOOORE!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.