Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ubuntu doesnt run on arm processors.There was people working on it, but by the moment is so difficult. In ubuntu forums make a thread for mininotebooks and replace wince for android, and with android kernell use debian based system, but..... you will need a driver for touchscreen. Anyway, look this thread and maybe you get something. I hope you can, it will be great to have linux on this tablets.Good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can get debian on arm processors but these epads probably lack a lot of the power, would need a custom install probably. I have thought about it myself though seriously, i dont see it as being that hard at all

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hye ! I'm too interested in Linux on that epad. But, before, i really need to know if there is a way to install flash on it, 'cause i need it.anyone have an idea ? (i tested a lot af things before asking, of course !)

·
Registered
205 Posts
[quote name='Igi;17997]nothing ? I want also real linux on my epad[/QUOTE] Try getting a look to my debian on flytouch thread. There's a lot of mods you can do to it' date=' right now i'm not experimenting with it anymore since i'm satisfied with android, but i saw a lot of potential on it. I guess it could be installed in nand memory but for that you will have to modify the scriptcmd.[url']http://www.slatedroid.com/rom-development/6636-%5B-piece-software-flashed-device-expand-its-functionality%5D-debian-v0-3-flytouch-sd-bootable.html[/url]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.