Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a strange problem with my lappy it just keeps shutting down sometimes it will go all day and other times it will shutdown about 10 to 20 times a day only had it about a year and a half can anyone give me some tips to try and find the problem i took the battery out to see if that was the problem but its still doing it

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Sounds crazy but get some canned air and blow it in the fan air vents . make be clogged causing it overheat

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will go to the computer shop tomorrow and give it a try do u just spray it in all the vents what about the air pump at the petrol station would that work would be cheaper lol

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
true I thought about doing that myself but I think those may have moisture in the lines

·
Registered
137 Posts
you ave some thing in the laptop heating up or there could be a damage to the processor die also but really unlikely as in last 15 years i have seen only once that a damaged processor working get super hot tho don't use caned air it will get water in the PCB and can do nasty short just open it up and clean out the fan its not some thing really big.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.