Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Mommy to a 15ish month old little girl. I'm new here, and when joining any forum NOT focused on parenting issues nowadays, I feel the need to seek out my own kind, lol!So, who has kidlets, and what ages? P.S. I don't rock the "Mom jeans," and hope it will never come to that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
[quote name='justbishop;13924]I'm Mommy to a 15ish month old little girl. I'm new here' date=' and when joining any forum NOT focused on parenting issues nowadays, I feel the need to seek out my own kind, lol!So, who has kidlets, and what ages? P.S. I don't rock the "Mom jeans," and hope it will never come to that.[/QUOTE'] Hi! Welcome to "our" forum, I'm dad of two beautiful little girls 10 month and 2yr, it's the best thing in the world: )Sent from my EzHero using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
[quote name='justbishop;13936]Wow' date=' I can't imagine having 2 that close in age! We're planning to wait until Claudia is about 4 to start trying for #2.[/QUOTE'] Yes you're right, some time is better wait a little, but everything has good and bad, positive and negative, I have this 2 that close in age because I don't like to see TV :DSent from my EzHero using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name='jayk2k;13994]My wife and I are expecting our first' date=' and she has been sick now for 9 weeks and counting. Thankfully I have the new tablet to read in bed while keeping her company at night.[/QUOTE'] Aw, you be sweet to her! Not that you aren't, just a preemptive warning ;)Normal morning sickness usually goes away at around 12 weeks. I had a condition called hyperemesis gravidarum (sounds like a Harry Potter spell, but it's really real!) that caused me to throw up for the entire 9 months, even though I was on the same anti-nausea medication they give to chemo patients. My husband had to help me shower until I was about 6 months along.

·
Registered
42 Posts
[quote name='justbishop;14005]Aw' date=' you be sweet to her! Not that you aren't, just a preemptive warning ;)Normal morning sickness usually goes away at around 12 weeks. I had a condition called hyperemesis gravidarum (sounds like a Harry Potter spell, but it's really real!) that caused me to throw up for the entire 9 months, even though I was on the same anti-nausea medication they give to chemo patients. My husband had to help me shower until I was about 6 months along.[/QUOTE'] "Sounds like Harry Potter spell" jaja that's so funny, sorry about the nausea, this is bad, too bad, my wife first pregnancy period was too bad too, abortion menace, something like that, I was too scared when the doctor said "your baby maybe will go to die,
, but she didn't and now I have a beautiful little genius girl :DWithout only 2yr old she use the bathroom and sleep without diapers! :)Sent from my aPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote name='oxdroid;14021]"Sounds like Harry Potter spell" jaja that's so funny' date=' sorry about the nausea, this is bad, too bad, my wife first pregnancy period was too bad too, abortion menace, something like that, I was too scared when the doctor said "your baby maybe will go to die, [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/IMG] , but she didn't and now I have a beautiful little genius girl :DWithout only 2yr old she use the bathroom and sleep without diapers! :)Sent from my aPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE'] Oh, how scary!! I'm happy everything turned out ok for you guys, though :)Is it bad that I'll be sad when we're done with diapers? We use cloth, and I buy cute cloth diapers like most women buy shoes and purses...I'm going to hate not using them any more, lol!

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
LightyKD;22778 said:
I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter. Currently she is now in her "it's mine" stage lol.
Urghhh, I remember when my brother went through that stage. It was actually like that scene from Nemo all over again... "MINE! MINE! MINEMINE! MINE!" D:

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
justbishop;14011 said:
Thanks! Please tell me they outgrow this hitting/throwing phase that we seem to have stumbled into
Hi, yeah they eventually do :)my gorgeous yet over excitable nearly 6 year old boychild, has just discovered the fun and joy of "punching dad in the zone that shall remain nameless" and watching him collapse in a moaning heap on the ground!i must say it is a great game, especially as wont be having any more children :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have an 11 year old girl, the greatest thing in my life,has taken me to hell and over them years but nothing she does is going to stop me from loving her, her mum (who i don't live with anymore) has a 17 year old boy, whomi have been a dad to since he was 3, my girl friend at the mo (or fiance should i say) has 2 girls 1 aged 15 and the other aged 12,sometimes at weekend with everybodys friends round i am the only male out of 15 people.

·
The Hand That Smites
652 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm the proud father of a 6 year old boy. He too is in the hit daddy in the place that shall remain nameless stage. I think he get sit from his mother.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome! I have a 10 yo son. Don't be afraid of the boys. Mine sticked to his mother in the first 4 yeras:) and since that learns man things... we shoot beercans with airsoft, playing lego and xbox, biking, etc... ain't i grew up??? but it's soo goood:) BUT if he becomes ill or needs something serious (like men) he knows one word: mom.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.