Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having this problem? Any time i try to calibrate the screen, the crosshairs usually move more than one spot for each press, and at the end i just get a "calibration failed!" msg. Ive tried 3 different sets of firmware, and switching between my finger or a stylus - doesnt seem possible.Even doing really quick taps and completing it without the crosshairs moving too fast, I still get the failed msg. Really really sucks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it sucks, i dont really think the touchscreen is broke, because when i first got it the touchscreen was working "okay", its just that the default fw was really slow. I dont think its been damaged since then, ive had it sitting in the box for a month. Right now im not sure if i should get my usb hub out and hook up a mouse/keyboard, or tear the thing open and see if any of the connectors are loose or shorting out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
had the same problem but with the m001 ,all i did was download 1.6 from here original and reloaded the tablet. after reloading the software the touch screen was fixed .didnt even need to do a calibration of the screen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.