Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,I have been able to customize my PDN with help from all the posts on this forum and am having one issue I can't seem to crack. When I open the Calendar Application, the date is bright and readable at the top, but I can hardly see any entries, because they are very dark. Is there a way to fix this? Also, it is the Google Calendar, not the PD one. I would use the PD one, but I like the sync that I have with the Google one. Thanks,Justin

·
Registered
46 Posts
Resurrecting a very old thread here, but I'm curious if anyone has solved the Google Calendar display issue? I have Calendar installed off of KG's kernel "mod" system, and it has the dim display issue (looks like black text on a dark dark grey background).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Resurrecting a very old thread here, but I'm curious if anyone has solved the Google Calendar display issue? I have Calendar installed off of KG's kernel "mod" system, and it has the dim display issue (looks like black text on a dark dark grey background).
The calendar.apk from SH20_OPDN_2_10_GAPPS_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.zip (found here) has a better display. I just extracted it from the archive and installed it as an update to the system file.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.