Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have a C94 with 16 G of internal memory. I am running 4.2.2. I purchased this from the FL Superstore, which unfortunately seems to be gone. I cannot find any ROM stating it is for the 16G, just the 8. My big issue is the 1G of RAM being defined as internal memory. All of the non movable apps will not go to the internal memory, and the apps in the internal memory will not move to the external SD card. Is there any ROM that will fix this? (Kit Kat, Cyanogenmod) I am unable to find much. I did see in the A9 posts about swapping the internal sd for the external sd, however my Void_staub file does not look the same, and I really do not think that is a fix. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see 34 members have read this, nothing? Is more information required? I have come by information that a member was working with the FL superstore for a ROM for this unit....I'd gladly donate for a usable one. This is a fantastic Tablet with just a few issues, or am I incorrect?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One other thing...is the Quad core Allwinner CPU the rarest? I can find many things about the Freescale model, but did they produce the A31 by accident? Are they still making them with the A7? Most all I see advertised is the A9...some with Kit Kat. Cpould some one take the time to possibly explain how this fits in? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts