Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Now for sale for $220 OBO shipped anywhere in the US/Canada with a 2GB SD card with it. Found a deal with one of the other folks who put up referrals on here. Bit the bullet and gonna buy this thing for my upcoming trip. Like another poster I'll do my tracking of start to finish so others can see that this place is either GOOD++ or BADOMG!1. 9/2: Purchased ZT-180 through buyincoins.com using 15% off code. with EMS shipping ETA is 5-7 days after processing. Guestimate 2 days of "processing". I paid with Credit Card (not debit card ohhh no!) through paypal. So I'm double secure.2. 9/3: Funds cleared and now onto "Processing". The picture looks like they are getting the item ready to ship to the mailman.3. 9/6: Asked why it's taking 3 days to clear even though my credit card and paypal processed the order:Dear friendThanks for your interestingPlease do not worry, we are testing the item and will send out your order soon.Please do not hesitate to contact us if any need.Best wishesKelly4. 9/9: After contacting them and hearing "Oh sorry Dear Friend, our warehouse moved!" I finally received my EMS tracking number.5. 9/15: Package was delivered but I was not home. It's being held at the post office. I'll pick it up in the morning.6. 9/16: Picked up package. Was wrapped well, tons of bubble wrap and packaged very cleanly. Fired up the device. No problems found so far. Charging the tablet now.So now they test these items before shipping? I fired off another email so we shall see if this is true.Note1: As they provide times as you move through the stages I see that I ordered at 2am in China and that at 915AM my funds cleared and 930 it went to processing.Note2: EMS tracking sucks. It's almost impossible to find a good site that tracks it. Eventually i google searched to find a decent one.Summary Conclusion: 2 weeks to get a tablet, void in customer service with ridiculous and probably false reasons of why they didn't ship, but fast shipping when it arrived. Good packaging. Came with Firmware version 2.1 update 1. No idea what that is. Build number is 2010 0826 so that appears to be the latest and greatest. Would I order again? Probably not. Many other vendors that will respond back quicker and more timely than this one will.

·
Registered
137 Posts
EMS sucks for shipment to Germany. EMS customs processing goes through a company called "Gesellschaft der Schnellkuriere", and they will add about 20 EUR of processing fees on top of any customs fees and import tax you have to pay. Avoid this like the plague.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Strange, BuyinCoins says it has a built in webcam, which it doesn't, unless it's a different model, but I don't see a webcam in the pics either.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It also advertises 1GHZ cpu which we all know to be false. I went in there full knowing that this thing is the same as any of a dozen other ones. There's no difference. It'll come from the same place, same setup, no changes except maybe a newer revision. I'll put $$$ it'll still have 0803 firmware on it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought it was pegged at 800mhz? I know the Cortex a8 debacle came and went. Well versed on that one. If the ZT180 is 1GHZ then more so the better. It's a PDF reader and occasional web browser with movie playback. Perfect for trips.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Get now up to 15% Off code for BuyInCoins.com!
SAVE 15% ON ORDER!!! Simply use "admin" as recommender when you registering or do checkout and "10%Ebay2011" as coupon code. Recommender + Coupon = 15% OFF!
This combination is best way to save up your money ! ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.