Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can you post the settings you used in your ROM for build.prop (so less 'not compatible with your device' on Google Play)?

Also, how do you get 720p on YouTube?

After bricking my old Momo8 IPS, I want to stick with standard ROM (latest firmware came with it and I just rooted it).

Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think you meant to post this into the Vincent ROM thread??

Can't answer you build.prop Q, but you say you bricked your old Momo, how do you know its bricked? I renderd mine unbootable, but in reality it was actually stuck at the bootloader 'screen'. but the Momo doesn't switch the screen on when on bootloader, and as there are no LEDs, the only way to tell if there is any life, is to plug it into a computer and see if it is detected...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you meant to post this into the Vincent ROM thread??

Can't answer you build.prop Q, but you say you bricked your old Momo, how do you know its bricked? I renderd mine unbootable, but in reality it was actually stuck at the bootloader 'screen'. but the Momo doesn't switch the screen on when on bootloader, and as there are no LEDs, the only way to tell if there is any life, is to plug it into a computer and see if it is detected...
Yes, sorry I was meant to post it there but couldn't see how to move it!

Sorted build.prop and changed to Nexus 7 although didn't fool Google Play!

My old Mobo was bricked and I sent it back and bought a new one but now i've soft bricked the new one! (can see 'Ployer' on black screen and I can use MoboRobo and ZhuoDaShi-2.2.12 to put into recovery mode but I can't do anything, all the flashing tools dont work and Rock USB Drivers wont install.

Grrrrrr

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you have ZhouDashi working, try finding the 'bootloader' button, which should make your Momo shut down, there is no way to see if the Momo is in boatloader mode, other than plug it into a computer, so do this and try installing the Rockchip drivers again. For me this was the only way I could get the drivers installed on XP. Once done, the RKtool worked (pink/green indication of device connected) and I was able to reflash the firmware and start over.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Yeah ZhouDashi seems a very powerful bit of software! Wish someone would convert it to English, hint hint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts