Are you on the default firmware or the updated ones? Most of us having issues are using the latter updates.Hey Guys I install a build prop editor and changed this value
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editorNow all apps work. Let me know if this works for youCode:
Yes, the LCD density actually plays a large part. I am trying to spoof my N70HD as a Asus Nexus 7 but haven't been very successful. I have to rely on 3rd party app store like AppChina most of the time.Hopefully this will help some N70HD users. I had the same problem with the play store on my tablet. Only a few apps showing and not even angry birds would show up. First thing I tried was to run the JB script full market fix with the az option with my own modified build.prop copied over the jb script one.
Things I changed in the jb script build.prop file:
1) I used the stock build.prop file which I pulled off the tablet and copied it over the one in the jbscript folder.
2) Opened the build.prop file in notepad++ (free download) and changed the following lines only.
ro.sf.hwrotation=180 (This was default 180 I think. Stock JB script tries to change it to 270)
you can also add the following from the original JB script (optional stuff that does nothing for play store)
Ok, after all that was done and I ran the full market option it ...... wait for it ....... still didn't work.
I read several items about non standard lcd densities causing problems with play store so I changed this:
ro.sf.lcd_density=200 to ro.sf.lcd_density=160 (play store likes standard densities of 160 or 240. Lots of google information on this.)
Went to settings->accounts->clicked on google->clicked on the account then the three dots in the top right corner and chose remove. Went to apps->google play store->cleared cache then cleared data. Rebooted tablet. Logged into play store and still not working.
Finally, I clicked on the three dots in the top right corner in play store (settings) and chose settings->content filtering->everything was already checked so I just clicked ok. It asked me to agree to google agreement and I click ok again. And then.........................
Play Store Worked!!
I see pretty much everything now. And everything I have installed seems to be working fine. Auto updates are coming up on their own. So far, so good. Just doing the last step I posted above may fix the problem by itself or some other combination. I will test further but I wanted to post exactly step by step everything I did just in case.