Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
OMG. it works, it finally worked! after doing the steps, i changed back my dpi to 200 and the rotation back to 180 from the 270.

i trying to change brand,model and fingerprint also unable to work.

Use jb script option to enable full market and it works. But the screen is wrongly rotated.

I have changed the rotation profile in the buildprop of the JB script and now, all is running fine.

N70HD Jb script

** Pls take note that the dpi will be changed to 160 instead of the default 200. I actually love this dpi more..a more truly tablet layout.

Run JB script Bat >> Select enable full market >> select AZ mode >> Reboot device after it successfully applied.
After reboot, go to Settings >> App >> Google play store...clear cache/data.
Settings >> Accounts >> select google & yr account >> click on top right to remove account

Relaunch play store and login.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ahh so now google playstore is fully working
?
( can you please check if you can download apps called Buienradar and NS reisplanner extra?)

I want to buy this tablet also, but a full working playstore is a must have for me so

·
Registered
13 Posts
i didn't use ur JBscript, but an older version which I downloaded a few weeks ago, that's why. lol. as long as the playstore works, i am fine with it.

previously the apps display always stops at No.25. now i can scroll down and down...and down...

You can also use rom toolbox and use the build prop editor to change the rotation value to 180. That's what I did.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rectangle Font Screenshot Line Software
Yo boys,
I seem to have a little problem with my Yuandao n70 AZ. I am on current Ferriros mod but same for Project margarine or stock JB
Some pages like facebook or amazon are displayed weird like this regardless browser i use.
Strange that after i flash a mod its fine but then it gets broken like this for no obvious reason.

any clues how i can fix it?
Thanx

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
i didn't use ur JBscript, but an older version which I downloaded a few weeks ago, that's why. lol. as long as the playstore works, i am fine with it.

previously the apps display always stops at No.25. now i can scroll down and down...and down...

yes they show up when i search for it, and the install button is there, no incompatible with device message!

i use build prop editor. not touching it anymore since it works now!
Thanks for checking it out, tomorrow i will buy the N70HD..

but it is not very clear for me how you fixed it ( the full market acces)

wich script did you run to got the full market?

·
Registered
9 Posts
positive!

just follow the instructions given by zeroflame in the last post of pg 3 in this thread!
oh i see

but did u use that N70HD Jb script or an other JB script?

(because i already downloaded a JB script from other site, with has tut for rooting N70HD , see: http://www.cheapnycnotebooks.net/WordPress/2012/11/22/how-to-root-yuandao-n70hd-and-get-full-market-access/ )
he is linking to JB.5 script if not working..

what is the difference between N70HD jb script, and an other like the Jb.5 script
?

thanks for supporting me,i am totally noob in this.. i hope i will receive my N70HD in the next weeks
!

·
Registered
16 Posts
File i posted is actually the same jb script v0.5, just that i did some changes on the buildprop for my personal n70HD.
* pls note, all credits go to the original jb script creator.

HWrotation set to 180 instead of 270.
Device model default N70dc-t to N70HD
Some language and locale from Japan to China

U may use the original jbscript v0.5 and later edit the buildprop on the HWrotation portion.
The rest of the changes doesn't actually affect the usage at all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
File i posted is actually the same jb script v0.5, just that i did some changes on the buildprop for my personal n70HD.
* pls note, all credits go to the original jb script creator.

HWrotation set to 180 instead of 270.
Device model default N70dc-t to N70HD
Some language and locale from Japan to China

U may use the original jbscript v0.5 and later edit the buildprop on the HWrotation portion.
The rest of the changes doesn't actually affect the usage at all.
ah i understand, i will use your script then
hope it will give me full acces to market

i think HWrotation set to 180 instead of 270. is something about landscape mode and potrait mode right? what is the benifit of changing it
?
if i dont like the 180 degrees, i can modify the back to 270 in buildprop right
?

And with that N70HD jb. script, it will also root my tablet by that right?

·
Registered
279 Posts

i think HWrotation set to 180 instead of 270. is something about landscape mode and potrait mode right? what is the benifit of changing it
?
?

No. Without the change, it will rotate wrong. VERY VERY ANNOYING!

·
Registered
16 Posts

?
?

hwrotation by default from factory is 180. u can try to change to 270...i bet u will change back to 180 immediately.LOL

yap, there are a few options in jb script...root , full market access, change boot animation, battery percentage,remove all default chinese apps

·
Registered
9 Posts
hwrotation by default from factory is 180. u can try to change to 270...i bet u will change back to 180 immediately.LOL

yap, there are a few options in jb script...root , full market access, change boot animation, battery percentage,remove all default chinese apps
ah great, helpfull script then

if i receive my N70HD, i will root it and make it full market with that script

but who did it change it to 270 then, if it come 180 by default
?

·
Registered
91 Posts
ah great, helpfull script then

if i receive my N70HD, i will root it and make it full market with that script

but who did it change it to 270 then, if it come 180 by default
?
I am using the same JB script to root my tablet but I seems to be getting an error (about a file/directory not found) when running the Full Market Access option. Any ideas?

Mine is a N70HD model ZZ.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.