Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this hasn't been covered a lot. i used the search before posting this...Whenever I'm web browsing, and it doesn't matter which app, I get the dreaded force quit message after a few minutes. doesn't matter which page, it seems completely random. It's done this since the day I got it.If I clear the cache of the app I can browse again.Everyone else having this issue?The apad is awesome, but issues like this make it seem kinda like a cheap hack.Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm also having this anoying force quit. It's often when surfing with the stock browser but not only.If got issue also when doing nothing desktop seems do force quit Android back again restoring the desktop.Another apk that seems bugy are lesoir.apk and dh.apkBut it's maybe because they are beta.Is there a way to repair privilege and check the disk sd and. The flash memory for error or corrupt directory or files?thanksSent from my aPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.