Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I think this is the best place to ask for help. I download the last version of firmware (aoson m11 official), JB 4.1. OK, then I try to install this in my tablet (I was working before with the previous official rom with ICS), the process stopped and some error appear (I don't remember the message because this happened 2 months ago). I try another time but nothing (same error). I disconnect the device, and when I turn on the tablet, it does nothing (not sound, not image). I try to turn off tablet (pushing for more of ten seconds the power button) I try to restart the tablet (with the pinhole), and I wait to battery discharge to try to turn on again, and there aren't life signal. When I try to connect via usb to my computer (in order to install a different rom) the computer doesn't recognize it. I read this post and I don't know if it is possible to revive my tablet with the solution here (open tablet and make a short circuit and re-connect to the computer). Please, help me.

p.s. sorry for my english

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi, I think this is the best place to ask for help. I download the last version of firmware (aoson m11 official), JB 4.1. OK, then I try to install this in my tablet (I was working before with the previous official rom with ICS), the process stopped and some error appear (I don't remember the message because this happened 2 months ago). I try another time but nothing (same error). I disconnect the device, and when I turn on the tablet, it does nothing (not sound, not image). I try to turn off tablet (pushing for more of ten seconds the power button) I try to restart the tablet (with the pinhole), and I wait to battery discharge to try to turn on again, and there aren't life signal. When I try to connect via usb to my computer (in order to install a different rom) the computer doesn't recognize it. I read this post and I don't know if it is possible to revive my tablet with the solution here (open tablet and make a short circuit and re-connect to the computer). Please, help me.

If computer doesnt recognize it then it is dead, don't waste your time. But one final trial, get a quality USB cable like the ones that come with samsung or htc and try with it

·
Registered
11 Posts
If computer doesnt recognize it then it is dead, don't waster your time. But one final trial, get a quality USB cable like the ones that come with samsung or htc and try with it
I tried before with my samsung galaxy 2 usb cable but nothing happen. I'm so sad, it is possible to buy a new part or mainboard to replace and get it functionall again (instead to buy a new one)? Thanks

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I tried before with my samsung galaxy 2 usb cable but nothing happen. I'm so sad, it is possible to buy a new part or mainboard to replace and get it functionall again (instead to buy a new one)? Thanks
The price of the board is about $65 without shipping and not easy to find.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Have u tried connecting it via RKandroid tool? try this first...
1. Download RKandroidtools from this forum....
1.1 Try to connect the device to ur pc via holding down the home button at the same time plugging in the usb cable. You might want to use the ports at the back. If it detects the device without the drivers it will prompt for a driver installation. Choose Manual install.
2. try to install the drivers for your version of windows ( i think its found in the same downloadable zip file)
3. windows will prompt something but choose the option to install the drivers anyway.
4. afterwards, hold the home button on your m11 then plug in the cable. If the RKandroid tool window says something like "RK3066 device found", then something could still be done.
5. Flash Custom ROM by bamzero - i think its called TNT R2 Base. Just follow the instructions in the text file he created.
6. Cross your fingers

This thing worked for me last week. Had a problem on updating firmware and i tried this one after exhausting a lot of options.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Have u tried connecting it via RKandroid tool? try this first...
1. Download RKandroidtools from this forum....
1.1 Try to connect the device to ur pc via holding down the home button at the same time plugging in the usb cable. You might want to use the ports at the back. If it detects the device without the drivers it will prompt for a driver installation. Choose Manual install.
2. try to install the drivers for your version of windows ( i think its found in the same downloadable zip file)
3. windows will prompt something but choose the option to install the drivers anyway.
4. afterwards, hold the home button on your m11 then plug in the cable. If the RKandroid tool window says something like "RK3066 device found", then something could still be done.
5. Flash Custom ROM by bamzero - i think its called TNT R2 Base. Just follow the instructions in the text file he created.
6. Cross your fingers

This thing worked for me last week. Had a problem on updating firmware and i tried this one after exhausting a lot of options.
It seems you haven't read the original post and its follow ups, please read them again

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi I need help to understand if a have any opportunity to unbricked my tablet.

what I have done:
1) I had trouble flashing it , when I update to official firmware JB (IDB failed, NAND formatting ) after that
2) no way to get in flash mode (no hip, no display, nothing happens)

I need your help, I'm desperate and was very happy with my tablet but no way to update the firmwate ( Why not OTA in these chinese tablets ) .

Thanks .

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Hi I need help to understand if a have any opportunity to unbricked my tablet.

what I have done:
1) I had trouble flashing it , when I update to official firmware JB (IDB failed, NAND formatting ) after that
2) no way to get in flash mode (no hip, no display, nothing happens)

I need your help, I'm desperate and was very happy with my tablet but no way to update the firmwate ( Why not OTA in these chinese tablets ) .

Thanks .
Most probably it is gone, but try the needle trick

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was flashing my tablet, but the process stopped in the "download IDB" step, then indicated that the process had failed, after that my tablet does not turn on, I researched and there is a process for U30GT that uses the same processor.

this process is posted in flashmydroid.com

"Here is a way to recover if the tablet doesn't go in flash mode and the tablet doesn't start whatever you do (first try the forced shutdown and restart a few times combined with the recovery "volume+ and power combination").

You must dis-assemble the tablet! Look for dis-assembly instructions on forum and if you dont have the necessary skills and tools ask a qualified friend to do it for you. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You have to identify 2 contacts on the circuit board. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Here is a picture.

Have a suitable ROM for your tablet type (W,H, or T model, look for model in the serial number)

Double check the firmware downloaded!

Connect the USB cable to computer (use a tested high quality USB cable, and I personally recommend using a back-plate USB port), to enter Maskrom flash mode, you must make contact between the 2 contacts highlighted in the picture, keeping the contact closed press POWER SWITCH on tablet, if everything is OK, the computer will detect a new device and install a driver for it, remove contact. The USB drivers from the firmware package will do fine.

Start up RK Batch tool and look for a DARK BLUE square (not green or any other colour).

Load the firmware and press RESTORE not upgrade!

The tablet will restore the boot ROM, then it will low format and reflash the ROM.

If everything is OK, in a few minutes or so you will have a fully restored functional tablet."

Does anybody know of something similar to this for M11 ?
thank you so much for the useful information

41 - 55 of 55 Posts