Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I installed the program Allwinner Mod. Switch to the GT-i9100, clicked on "Restart". After that, reboot the tablet began, but stopped at a blue-black intro animation Aoson. No manipulation has not helped, I do not know what to do .... Maybe someone knows how to get out of this?
what is allwinner mod. this is not Allwinner device, it runs rockchip rk3066. you should reflash, see firmware thread

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the same problem. PC went off during flashing and tablet does not turn off nor falshmode. Any news, triks or something to do with the tablet before use it as expensive mirror????

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have opened my aoson to try to do needle trick. The problem is there is two nand chips. Can someone indicate where to do the trick¿¿¿ the trick must be done without pressing any key¿¿¿

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Update on my problem:

I have do the needle trick and after 50 trys, the computer apears to recognize the usb. But.... it apears as unknow device. And the problem now is that also without batery pluged and without touch anything, the computer alwais detect "unknow device", usb disconects, usb contects, "unknow device", usb disconects... in loop. I thisnk I have made some type of failure and my aoson now is unrecuperable. I will sell it on ########### as damage for spare parts....

·
Registered
413 Posts
@Bondo2: did it work for you? As you might have read on the topic I started, my tablet is dead and just stuck in boot loop when I try to start it up. Once a while it does boot up for a second or two but then boot loop again.

Sent from my UMI X1 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
@Bondo2: did it work for you? As you might have read on the topic I started, my tablet is dead and just stuck in boot loop when I try to start it up. Once a while it does boot up for a second or two but then boot loop again.

I was able to make my tablet recognizable by the PC and then flashed it again but the USB cable was bad and it died forever. I bought a new board for it from Aliexpress for $60

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thanks for your reply Bondo2. I did not know new boards could be bought. Anyway, I got it working by booting into CWM and doing a factory reset.
Your case is different than the one I posted here. Your case is easy, just software configuration gone bad but my case the bootloader got corrupted and hardware got toasted

You can ask your seller on Aliexpress to get you the board and ship it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My M11c Aoson is cannot power on... When pressing power button is cannot turn ON after i flashing firmware 4.1 downloaded from aoson web... Any one can help me on this how to solve this....

Thanks

·
Registered
413 Posts
Your case is different than the one I posted here. Your case is easy, just software configuration gone bad but my case the bootloader got corrupted and hardware got toasted

You can ask your seller on Aliexpress to get you the board and ship it.
You know, it sounds easy now, but if I didn't have CWM installed I'd have to do the needle trick.. of course not as bad as yours but still bad. My computer just refused to recognize the tablet!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was able to make my tablet recognizable by the PC and then flashed it again but the USB cable was bad and it died forever. I bought a new board for it from Aliexpress for $60
Can you provide link to buy mainboard¿

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
You know, it sounds easy now, but if I didn't have CWM installed I'd have to do the needle trick.. of course not as bad as yours but still bad. My computer just refused to recognize the tablet!!

Did you install CWM alone or as part of a ROM ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
There is no link, just ask your seller and he will get it and put a link for you
Mi seller on ########### is missing. I wiil ask to aliexpress sellers. Whit some lucky there will be mainboard with 3g...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

21 - 40 of 55 Posts