Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
originally came in with a @9 startup logo, nothing else.
Tried the Matricom rescue, sd wih the HDDGURU burner, again, Matricom logo stuck.
Tried another, cant remeber, but, aml8726 HD18 compatable, and now got a black screen, unable to sd rescue, with any other rescue firmware or method!.

I do not need to push the reset button when connected to various versions of the Amlogic burning tool, I get HUB connected, strange?
But, when trying to burn with various firmware, the tool stops at 2%DDR with this messege:

[0x10105002]Romcode/InitializeDDR/Read initialise status/USB Control setup error

and remains in a loop! . I have tried to Maskrom, shorting pins 5 and 6, no change! Tried different USB cables, and USB sockets, to no vail

The box does not show up as a connected device on My Computer (Windows 10), but I get a sound that it is connected.
The box is not detected by other tools, like Moboro, Airdroid, Phoenix Suite,Iroot
The World Cup drivers are installed !
When the box is connected only with USB, not the power supply, the blue light is on and get a sound as if connected, without resetting the reset switch.

Any comments please ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I did, but it got stuck on the opening logo. Now, black screen

I am trying to find which pins to short for mask rom.
Some say pins 5,6 others 7,8. Probably it depends where you start counting!
The NAND is 29f64g08cbaba, it is soldered upside down, when looking at the pcb, hdmi top, power led down.
It has three dot markings, but I guess number one should be from the shinning, glowing dot, right hand side, down

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts
Yep, one start counting from the upper-left corner you mentioned.
From that glowing dot corner in your upside-down picture.
The 5,6 are actually 43,44 on the opposite site.
So you count from the upper-right in that case.

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi all

i have one board that use aml8726 m6/mx and board version is g18ref. but on this board doesn't have any reset switch till boot into recovery mode.

we are buy many of this board for iptv purpose from china. but china company without any reason is down. we have many problems with this stb. please he me how to create custom rom for this board.

we don't have any source from china. please tell me how to prepare all need source.

Best Regards

Ehsan Farahani

1 - 11 of 11 Posts