Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. Help!!! Can't download anything through the app store, need a few apps for my work would be GREAT!ANywaysNEW Apad iRobot 7" Android 1.6 WIFI Tablet PC webcamera - eBay (item 270615692830 end time Aug-02-10 09:26:55 PDT)This is the link from where I boughtTHe specs are as follows accoring to the site.BRAND NEW 7" Mini Laptop Netbook Mid Tablet PC with WiFi, Webcamera, Google Android 1.6, 600 MHz Processor Speed, 256 MB RAM, 2 GB hardrive Drive, 2800mAH long-lasting batteryIt does have a 9Volt Charger.Can someone help me to identify, and please please help me resolve my not being able to download form the market.

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
Looks like an apad clone, reason is apads have 128mg RAM and not 256mg.As to not downloading from Market you will need to apply a Google ID fix, check my sig below for info how to do this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I have the same problem. This tablet was given to me as a gift- all in chinese, couldn't understand anything. However, I managed to find out that this is supposed to be Google Android 1.9 7" Tablet, (VIA MW8505 600Mhz)bought on ebay by my buddy. The only thing I can identify in english when I turn on is WMT1.9.1_88(whatever that means). I cannot download also, but I was wondering what might be the correct file to use when I am able download. I am a total newbie. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I guess no one (like myself) has any idea about this tablet. Maybe someone can direct me to a store or somebody in Toronto Canada where I can get this tablet flashed to English. This way I might get an idea what I am doing. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds exactly like mine. I purchased off of ebay, back in Oct10, It has the RJ45 jack with 2 USB's and a network cable slot. The only difference I have noticed in some pics is the button in the center.

Mine tablet is black face /with silver back, and the button in the center is silver with a black outline of a square. the firmware is 1.6 and when it boots up, it has V1.9_88 on the screen.

So I am really interested in seeing if this turns out to be a M002 or M001 or some clone of either. THe book I got with it says "User Manual MID" on the front and is in both english and chineese.

I had no idea there was so many versions of these tables out there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi alcoffee, From the desc you provided it looks like mine as well. Have you managed to find out which one is it M002/01 or whatever.
Thanks
Sounds exactly like mine. I purchased off of ebay, back in Oct10, It has the RJ45 jack with 2 USB's and a network cable slot. The only difference I have noticed in some pics is the button in the center.

Mine tablet is black face /with silver back, and the button in the center is silver with a black outline of a square. the firmware is 1.6 and when it boots up, it has V1.9_88 on the screen.

So I am really interested in seeing if this turns out to be a M002 or M001 or some clone of either. THe book I got with it says "User Manual MID" on the front and is in both english and chineese.

I had no idea there was so many versions of these tables out there

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok, I was able to unbrick mine!! My Apad/MID/Flypad (?) has the black earphone jack, Green LED (Red w/charging)
What I ended up doing was using the following ROM. It seems a lot of this are mis-advertised as 256mb, but in reality they have 128mb.

I found the following ROM after loading a lot of differnt ones, getting some to load and turn on, just to find the touch screen inoperative. I would formatted my SD card (FC)for each new try. I would unzipped the file with 7zip, copied the script file to my card, reinstalled the card in my slate and turned it on. This one loaded with know problem, it runs smoother than before, the andriod market works, as does gmail (neither worked before with factory script).

Now that I know that I have a working base script. I will continue to play around some. It does for all counts seem I have a flytouch/epad (clone or not?). Hope my experimenting has help. Please let me know.

Epad 1.988 3k (128mb)://www.gamefront...128.1.988.3k.7z

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok, I was able to unbrick mine!! My Apad/MID/Flypad (?) has the black earphone jack, Green LED (Red w/charging)
What I ended up doing was using the following ROM. It seems a lot of this are mis-advertised as 256mb, but in reality they have 128mb.

I found the following ROM after loading a lot of differnt ones, getting some to load and turn on, just to find the touch screen inoperative. I would formatted my SD card (FC)for each new try. I would unzipped the file with 7zip, copied the script file to my card, reinstalled the card in my slate and turned it on. This one loaded with know problem, it runs smoother than before, the andriod market works, as does gmail (neither worked before with factory script).

Now that I know that I have a working base script. I will continue to play around some. It does for all counts seem I have a flytouch/epad (clone or not?). Hope my experimenting has help. Please let me know.

Evening

I also formatted the sd card, copied the script folder over but nothing after putting the card in the tablet and turning on, do i need to make the micro sd card bootable ?

many thanks for any help

I think i have the zenithink zt-180 with blue led, red when charging if this makes a difference

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi, read your info re; apad/mid/ and found it really interesting. Wondering if you can help me. I have recently bought a mid/android tablet and have recently lost my task manager icon (think this is right name for it). I use to have a little square with other icons on tablet when turning it on, I would press on it and that would open all of my apps and from there I could press on any of my apps to open, now it has disappeared so I can't open any of my apps. Feeling pretty fed up with it. Have even managed to download a few games to a memory card but don't know how to open these. Hope someone can help. Many thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.