Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I bought an apad... The thing is black, has a really crappy camera, and it has this plastic attachment that has two usb ports and a rj45 network socket on it. (how the hell do you keep this thing plugged in? It keeps falling out!)When I turn it on, I see the green robot and "1.7.4" at the lower right corner.Is this what you guys are calling a v2 apad?

· Registered
101 Posts
Nope. An RJ45 socket indicates it is most definitely not the aPad this part of the forum is aimed at.Try the Generic devices forum. I've seen others talk about an RJ45 port, can't remember what device it was.

G

·
[quote name='McMadd;22309]Nope. An RJ45 socket indicates it is most definitely not the aPad this part of the forum is aimed at.Try the Generic devices forum. I've seen others talk about an RJ45 port' date=' can't remember what device it was.[/QUOTE'] He states it is an attachment i.e. a device that plugs into the mini-usb or usb adapter and functions as a multi port USB hub and has an RJ45 connector at the end.Nonetheless it probably is not an aPad. Please provide us with a link to where you bought it, along with what version of Android it is running and we can help you from there

· Registered
101 Posts
supersauce;22351 said:
He states it is an attachment i.e. a device that plugs into the mini-usb or usb adapter and functions as a multi port USB hub and has an RJ45 connector at the end.
Heh, you're right. I misread it as "it's black, and it's plastic" ... :)For all we know he's got a real iPad

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote name='supersauce;22351]He states it is an attachment i.e. a device that plugs into the mini-usb or usb adapter and functions as a multi port USB hub and has an RJ45 connector at the end.Nonetheless it probably is not an aPad. Please provide us with a link to where you bought it' date=' along with what version of Android it is running and we can help you from there [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE'] http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300438919353&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.