Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there an easy way to change the boot up log ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think via root explorer.shouldn't that hard. have a search in xda dev. There is a topic for that

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im going to put the new titan rom first see what the logos like on that and then try the root explorer
cheers m8-ty

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not that exciting

the file is /system/media/bootanimation.zip just replace that with any you want
Do you need to change the name or will it boot whatever its called ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Monkey on a motorcycle, just tried to re-design a nice bootlogo... and what happend, my sequence was about 60mb
Didn't care about the shiny graphics I've used...

so, lets have another try tomorrow and cut it down a bit... or a few more bits...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it needs to be called bootanimation.zip
Thanks for the info you are a class act (im of to find this root explorer so i can move it )

·
Registered
170 Posts
it needs to be called bootanimation.zip
Does it matter if the bootanimation is a different size, and when look in the desc.txt the information is different.

If not then will change mine as i prefer the animation i prefer the animation from tntlite

·
Registered
63 Posts
the size don't matter. the original file is about 3mb, the one i build was more than 60mb, what means endless loading time ;-)

·
Registered
82 Posts
The thing now is the root explorer saying can't move item read only (and it won't let me change any of it )
im also having the same problem when i renamed launcher.apk says can't move it ?
Using 216re.apk not sure if its the latest

·
Registered
63 Posts
you'll have to press mount r/w in root explorer, then it should work ;-) and root explorer needs super user permission.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you'll have to press mount r/w in root explorer, then it should work ;-) and root explorer needs super user permission.
nice info m8-ey
found out you can also do it with an app called boot animation utilty (got it from xda)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thats the other way ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts