Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
today i tested my bomb pack

is simple holder with 4 cell in serial and paralell for create one pack of 7.4v for 5000ma

with internal battery not charger my pack perimit to stay up 6h.50min (turn on at 8:13 and turn off at 15:05)i test it whit screen on with medium backlight for all time.

With this time need add 3h of internal battery for 9:50 hours uptime

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
would love to see more of this mod, maybe show it connected to the tablet

·
Registered
202 Posts
]thanks i glad for this.
now i return at home and try add some dettails(or take photo today and tomorrow post..my 3y old children want me
) .. is a enhancement of mentos holder (2 cell)

for now schema battery connection.

·
Registered
202 Posts
ok pack don't charge internal battery(only frist 30min it charge it) but pad don't turn of down and battery indicator don't work(full power indicator).

now recharge a cell and pad for full powered test.
for now post photo

pack is direct connect from cells with pad using psp power cable.

remove frist part.... uses magnet for contact from harddisk but it too much strong and when open it eproxy unglue from cap ( think change whit simple metal plate
)

battery correctly installed

back cap simple other 2 magnet and metal spindle

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Damn Exilaus
I love your hardware mods , you do some amazing work

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Exilaus, how do you charge the 4 battery?

External wall charger?
yes i have simple 2 cell charger from 4.98$ from dealextreme.

yesterday i try to charge 4 battery with this but all night stay on but not charge at all... need buy 2 charger
for charge cell in 5h/6h.

or use mentos holder
but only 2 cell

is good for travel (now want fix bomb pack magnet problem ) and later want try put simple stand on my pack...or put this pack on my pad stand

i think this work on all 9v pad because interanl battery are 7.4V when i decide to buy a imx515 or other i test it

For 5 volt pad is simple to change voltage with resistor or with 7805

thx for all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.