Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bmorn were nice enough to send me a pre-mass production unit of their new BM999 MID. The MID is essentially the same, softwarewise as the ifamous apad, it runs on Android 1.5 that has been customized to specifically run on the Rockchip RK2808 SoC. Unlike the aPad, the BM999 MID actually is quite well built and has a large 8.9″ 1024?600 resolution screen, which really makes quite a difference in the user experience.rest of the review/pics on the MP4 Nation blogVideo reviewPart1:
Part2:

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lonegunman;21075]Indeed that does look nice said:
If i had it my way the 16GB would be for under $200, but more realisticly the 2GB will be around $180 and maybe the 8GB will be under $200.
illyan;21130 said:
The battery life on this one looks great. 8+ hours with WiFi!
So far i haven't needed to charge the battery again and i have probably used the unit for a good 6hours now and always had the wifi going.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Raz, good to see you on here. Btw, Raz owns mp4nation.net, which is one of the best internet vendors out there for chinese tech--good prices, quick shipping and you get what you pay for (more than I can say for most). Great forum also! Raz, any plans to get a demo ZT-180?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.