Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, so I have this usb cable and handicrafts can now connect USB sticks, hard drives, etc to the Eken M001!my bluetooth dongle even recognize it and I can also send data back and forth! eg on's handy.so and now I've made NDrive on it and wanted to connect gps bloetooth about it!He is paired with the part and not more! there is always paired but not connected! NDrive so and found no gps!has anyone ne solution??Many thanks in advance

·
Registered
202 Posts
[quote name='fighterzg6;14913]hello' date=' so I have this usb cable and handicrafts can now connect USB sticks, hard drives, etc to the Eken M001!my bluetooth dongle even recognize it and I can also send data back and forth! eg on's handy.so and now I've made NDrive on it and wanted to connect gps bloetooth about it!He is paired with the part and not more! there is always paired but not connected! NDrive so and found no gps!has anyone ne solution??Many thanks in advance[/QUOTE']see this post with new firmware windows ce work all fine. http://www.slatedroid.com/vbulletin...nd-WiFi-drivers)&p=19269&viewfull=1#post19269

·
Registered
3 Posts
I installed bluetooth adapter (USB dongle),I also used the bluetooth widgit to turn on. It seems to be working but when I tried to add a bluetooth GPS adapter (BT-359) blutooth found it and paired it but did not connect. I cant find a useful bluetooth provider apk to use. If anyone knows of an apk for android 1.6 that will install on M001 I would be very grateful!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.