Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Like many others I've a C93A with a beautiful black screen at startup , I can see that the backlight switch On but nothing more.

I've tried to install many ROM without success

I've open the tablet to disconnect the battery to discharge everything , on the the motherboard It is written ZT292-C93S-V1.1 05052013.

I've seen some post about sdcardmaker but I don't understand how to use it.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sorry my man but you are out of luck. I too have the same problem and have tried

all I can muster on my software knowledge. Since you have the unit open, there is

a post about shorting pins 5 and 6 together while booting up.

google how to unbrick your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet. there is a video and instructions

good luck and let us know if you tried it and if it worked for you. I continue software research

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have the same model. x2 both have the black screen after updating the stock firmware. how did you go to get it working or did you just give up on the piece of crap?

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
i have the same model. x2 both have the black screen after updating the stock firmware. how did you go to get it working or did you just give up on the piece of crap?
You mentioned in the C93 forum that you have a C93S... So do you have a C93A or C93S? If it's an S version, you should be flashing the 0626 ROM for the C93S - http://www.zenithink.com/Eproducts_C93.php?download

10.1" C93 (1024MB+8GB) Android4.1 2013-06-26

This version suits to C93 model with barcode C93S-xxx-8GB-ZNSxxx-xx. Android 4.1
Resource Update
  • Current version update:
  • This is the first release for new model of C93.
  • 1. Update the power-on delay to more than 5 seconds.
  • 2. Add Sound Recorder app.
  • 3. Add Screenshoot function.
The method of firmware installation for this model

Using TF card

• First extract the firmware which you get or download, then copy the whole "zt-update" directory into the root directory of TF card.
  • Put the TF card into TF card slot, then press the "Back" button at the same time to press the power-on button, then operate as per the reminders shown on the screen, the machine will be installed the firmware and then reboot.

Note: keep charged when the machine is being installed the firmware. Please hold the "Back" and Power-on button for at least 5 seconds.
If you flashed the wrong ROM for your tablet, it could have gotten bricked....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts