Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Is the battery life on the Black PDN worse than the white?2. How is the glare/screen quality compared to the white?3. Does the one speaker sound noticeably worse (or quieter) than the two speakers on the White?4. Is the battery user replaceable (does the back come off easily)?5. Does the wifi still have trouble reconnecting from sleep?

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='bugeyed;40374]Check [URL=http://www.the-digital-reader.com/]The Digital Reader[/URL]Nate should have answered some of these. Couldn't find the review just now though.Cheers' date='kev[/QUOTE'] I read the review, and I didn't see those answered, unless I missed something.

· Registered
361 Posts
[quote name='Noah98;40580]I read the review' date=' and I didn't see those answered, unless I missed something.[/QUOTE'] Nate said that WiFi worked better on the black that's all & I said that Nate "should" have answered some of those questions.

· Registered
113 Posts
Unfortunately Nate from the Digital Reader and maybe one other person are the only ones that have had a black PDN in their hands. We might have to wait until it hits retail to get responses on specifics.

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
It will have to be DIRT cheap, but if I see one DIRT cheap, I will buy it and we will hack the crap out of it. Just to make sure Pandigital doesn't think they've stymied anyone or anything...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.