Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
You definitely will need to spray an extra layer of matte varnish. Or it will get scratched. I have build this bot out of white pvc material, painted it with matte black spray and matte varnish. Even with the fact that the robot crashes everywhere, the paint is still in perfect condition:http://botdev.symbolengine.com/?p=67I had the scratching problem on my previous projects with a single layer of black matte spray. Anyway, good job! The device looks much more pro

·
Registered
24 Posts
You MUST (well.. please?) post step-by-steps, hoipefully with pics, for us. As easy as it looks/seems, I know that personally I can fuck up even a simple paint-oriented job... and knowing what to tape up/cover/protect from being blacked out would be nice .... Hell, maybe do a base cover of silver or red under the black, then scratch off the black and reveal neat looking designs. or something.Eagerly awaiting more photos...![quote author=xta-droid link=topic=214.msg1802#msg1802 date=1274693082]Soooo i was bored.I'lll post bigger/better ones later[/quote]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeh, some guidence on how u did this would be grand

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts