Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say goodbye to my faithful toy of the past few weeks. I have been using it for Kindle and Nook reading but I am too busy to mess around with it and will probably switch to a Nook. Black (not that common), Eken no-brand (no Eken markings) M001. Manual, USB Cable, charger, box, black nylon book style cover (cost me $15 but not braggin about it), removable screen protector. I will flash it to your choice of the latest Eken FW release from the downloads section, Ecotox 1.1.1 (recommended), or Slatedroid 1.3. $85 shipped cheap.

· Registered
29 Posts
Hi, would you consider shipping to UK and if so what would the cost be? I'm looking at something to use mainly as an ebook reader and I guess you have all the relevant apps installed and maybe some good books???

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='shp;25104]Hi' date=' would you consider shipping to UK and if so what would the cost be? I'm looking at something to use mainly as an ebook reader and I guess you have all the relevant apps installed and maybe some good books???[/QUOTE'] i'll look into shipping to the UK. i can pre-install kindle & nook and add some free books if you like. i'd rather not cross the line on the legal stuff...

· Registered
29 Posts
Hmmm, I think you are probably right but thanks for checking. If you don't get any takers at this price and could go lower I may still interested. I want one of these and it would be an advantage to get one that I know works and has already been flashed. BTW, I use Laputa as an ebook reader, it has a great range of free books - worth a look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.