Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Vendor
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(double post, sorry, just found this section, also posted in Lounge)Here's the BEWARE SELLER:Seller:Shenzhen eBenda Technology Co,.LtdAddress:5B01-1 Futian Market Building,Fuhua Road,Futian District,Shenzhen,P.R.C.Tel:86-755-82887519Fax:86-755-82885965Alibaba Trademanager:cn220008270Website:Http://www.ebendagroup.com.cnHttp://www.epc.en.alibaba.com.cnI am still fighting.They Take your money then ship nothing.Start of the week I ordered. We had been talking. They showed product over webcam even.I ordered with DHL so it would get here ASAP.Well, after 2 days no tracking. Each time she promised to provide, she did not come online or email.She told me DHL is not updated and can't provide a number yet (yeah, right).I threatened to lay a Fraud claim with Paypal. She assures me it was shipped days ago. Suddenly, DHL told them that night they can provide.Meanwhile she provides m with a DHL Waybill joke. A blank invoice with just her and my address on it, no date, no sig nothing.This morning I get an email with Tracking number. It is different that the first photo she sent me. (this one is not a photo).I called DHL directly. Sure enough, a pickup was JUST called in that morning.Even DHL knows what they tried to do.Now, she knows nothing. Says it's wrong, they shipped, blah blah.... and then disappeared offline.PLEASE AVOID PEOPLE.They list their model as M706A (it's an X5a)Later

· Vendor
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE:Items arrived....... FRAUDGot what looks like a used X5A, broken box. The leather case is Screwed onto the unit, not the clip on and off one with stand as she showed me.the memory cards are both fULL SIZE, not microSD as she showed me.Missing the Screen protector.Not sure if the unit was played with. looks like it. IT has Market but also eoe Market, and some chinese icons mixed with mostly englishSettings do have a G-sensor enable/disable (but no work)When it boots up it has what looks like a custom splash screen before the little character in the corner. It's like a wallpaper with I love you, typed. Anyone have this?Anyway,I'm trying through Paypal to get refunded as seller wont acknowledge anything.AVOID.

· Premium Member
2,271 Posts
can you post some pics, i'M sure the members would love to see ,and I am curious myself

· Vendor
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi.pics of what mate?it's the standard HSG: x5a posted in the Other Devices section, but the leather"ish" case is screwed onto the back with 4 small screws (and no stand in the case)i can take pics later if you want?--> ps, is that weird splash screen normal for this device, or has that been messed with? I mean, I thought these boot from black screen to little character in upper left, to ANDROID, then home page.This one has, and it's too fast to notice it really, has a yellow/brown looking poster type screen with I LOVE YOU on the top, then goes to character then ANDROID.ALSO....... when I power off, when it brings the Power Off screen up, I get a bunch of garbled screen at the bottom intermittently until it's off (just in the Power Off screen)jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.